DJI Goggles Racing Edition
Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.
In the Box
Welcome to DJI Innovation Drone Expert Store DJI Official Authorized Agency About Shipping Please select a shipping method when you order the product.We will send out goods within 7 days after your payment is completed. Our products are all sent from China,so they may need a lot of time to reach you when meet extreme weather, natural disaster,strike,customs inspection,etc.You can track your goods by the tracking number. Thank you for your understanding. About Taxes Notice,purchasers bear all additional costs of customs fees,brokerage fees, customs duties.These additional costs may be collected when the goods are being delivered.The custom will contact you to collect them. We will make a low declared value to help you avoid the high duties.If you want to decide the decleared value,please contact us when you place an order. Please ensure you will complete customs clearance.We will not return shipping costs for refusing to complete customs clearance. Warranty and Customer Service This product has 1 year warranty.When the product goes wrong, you can contact your local DJI company for after-sale-service.Or you can contact our customer service and send it to us,but we will not cover the costs of replacement parts and shipping. If you have any question of the product,please contact our customer service. We will try our best to help you.If you feel satisfied with our product or service, please give us a 5 stars good review. About Instructions Language If the instructions of the product do not have your language,you can download electronic instructions from the DJI Official Website . If you don’t know how to download it,please contact us. Thank you for your coming and support.
1. In addition to the 2.4GHz digital transmission band, the new DJI Goggles RE also supports the 5.8GHz band, which can avoid the usual interference on the more crowded 2.4GHz.
2. DJI Goggles RE has redesigned the internal linear polarized omnidirectional antennas and added new external Pagoda antenna, a 5.8GHz single-frequency omnidirectional left hand circularly polarized (LHCP) antenna.
3. DJI Goggles RE has restructured the radio communication strategy and video decoding algorithm to lower transmission latency to 50 ms* (with wireless transmission latency of less than 10 ms), ensuring smooth and reliable video transmission and avoiding video lag and disconnection from the digital video transmission system when operating in a normal environment.
4. DJI Goggles RE supports analog transmission at any integer frequency between 5.650~5.925 GHz and analog video storage on a Micro SD card.
5. DJI Goggles RE can store digital video on a Micro SD card.
6. DJI Goggles RE supports local video playback and Sphere pano viewing, allowing users to turn their head to get a 360° view of the Sphere pano.
7. The facial pad has been redesigned and the headband has used new replaceable leather materials to make it even more comfortable to wear.
*When tested with a 480p video feed.
1. Latency of the transmission system (end to end ) comes from latency in the camera, coding, wireless transmission, Vsync, display, and screen response.
2. According to testing results, a transmission system with the lowest latency has a latency ranging from 30-50 ms, while the latency of an ordinary transmission system ranges from 50-80 ms.
3. The Ocusync transmission system latency range is 50-70 ms, tested in an environment without interference and with a 480p 50fps video feed, with coding latency measured at approx. 5 ms and wireless transmission latency measured at <10 ms.
DJI Goggles RE supports the 5.8GHz FPV Band A/B/E/F/C (Raceband）, up to 40 channels in total. It also receives up to of 275 integer frequencies between 5650~5925 MHz, in which Band C (Raceband) includes 8 channels and the channel interval is 27 MHz. It is recommended to choose Band C when flying multiple aircraft simultaneously.
DJI Goggles RE work with all the DJI drones compatible with the original DJI Goggles, including the Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Series, and Inspire 2.
In addition to the four antennas built into the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE are also compatible with external antennas, which work with the built-in ones to support 5.8 GHz video transmission. The external antennas connect to the SMA port on the Goggles’ body.
MP4, MOV, MKV
Yes. Supported flight controllers: KISS, F3, F4, and Naze Supported remote controllers: X9D (FrSky), DEVO 10 (Walkera), T8FG (Futaba), T14SG (Futaba), WTF09sll (WFLY), and AT9S (RadioLink)
1. Sphere panos on SkyPixel can be downloaded to an SD card and viewed with Goggles in the Local Storage interface.
2. If Sphere panos are saved to a DJI aircraft, you can download the photos to Goggles RE from Aircraft Storage then view them in the Local Storage interface.
Videos recorded by the DJI OcuSync Air Unit will be stored on the SD card inserted into the Air Unit’s SD card slot. Videos rendered from the live view will also save to the Goggles’ SD card slot. Please note that these SD slots do not support hot swapping.
Yes. However, we strongly recommend you do not use non-DJI antennas as compatibility problems may arise.
3S or 4S batteries.
Connect the video transmission module to a PC with a USB cable. Open DJI Assistant 2 and choose the firmware version you need. Proceed with the firmware update.
No. The metal shell is used for cooling and fixing the device. It should not be removed.
1. Under Auto mode, the DJI OcuSync Air Unit automatically chooses a frequency among 105 channels available in the 5.8GHz frequency band and 63 channels available in the 2.4GHz frequency band.
2. Under Manual mode, the DJI OcuSync Air Unit supports 12 5.8GHz channels and 7 2.4GHz channels. Compared to analog video transmission, these frequency channels were designed to have lower interference between adjacent channels. Where simultaneously working analog video transmission systems can cause severe interference, the OcuSync Air Unit supports up to 19 simultaneously working systems.
No. But you can take screenshot by pressing the touch pad on the Goggles RE with two fingers and hold.
DJI Goggles RE come with a set of three compatible antennas for different scenarios:
• Pagoda: This circularly polarized antenna performs best at 5.8 GHz.
• Cylindrical: Also circularly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz for fully integrated performance.
• Dipole: Linearly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and is lightweight, allowing for a clear video feed at close distances.
No. Bending the antennas may permanently affect their service life and performance.
It is recommended you do not remove the silicone cover.
No. In many countries, local laws and regulations do not allow unofficial antennas to be used.
DJI Mavic Air Drone
In the Box
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|