10pc Of New rubber button pad For Kia RIO K5 K2 Hold Car Blank Case Cover 3 Buttons Flip Remote Key Shell Free Shipping
1. Please make sure your original circuit board, batteries,ignition chip can put into this new case!!
2. Please kindly check out your key blade groove& type and button position before buying, make sure your remote key case looks exactly the same with this case.
3. This item isn’t a remote key, it’s just a remote key shell. NO interior (remote/electronics/ignition or transponder chips) unit inside.
4. The key is uncut and needs be brought to a locksmith or a dealer to be cut to match your car.
5. Cut the key blade, take the internal electronics (include immobilizer/transponder chip) from original remote and place them to our key shell, then it is OK! There’s no programming needed.
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|